Our response to COVID-19
The pandemic is an ever evolving situation. We are closely monitoring the advice each day and strive to adapt our operations accordingly to ensure the continued safety of our patients and staff. These protocols include:
- Implementing guidelines and recommendations issued by state and federal health organisations.
- The circulation of patient and visitor information via waiting room notices, websites, social media posts, email and SMS notifications prior to appointments.
- Staff updates issued weekly or as required via existing internal communication channels.
- Infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infections.
- Deferment or cancellation of all non-essential appointments.