Smile in style with Dental Monitoring
Imagine this… you want to book a holiday but it coincides with your next orthodontic check-up. You need to go away for work so you have to change your orthodontic appointment. The kids have a school trip but it’s on the same day you’re having your braces checked. Orthodontic treatment is just too difficult to fit into your lifestyle right now, right? Wrong!
At Smile Style Orthodontics, we make your orthodontic treatment fit your lifestyle and we do that with Dental Monitoring software. Forget coming in for regular check-up appointments, we’ll monitor your treatment via your smartphone instead.
What is Dental Monitoring?
If all the above sounds too good to be true, don’t worry – it’s not. At Smile Style Orthodontics, we are excited at how easy Dental Monitoring makes orthodontic treatment. So, what is it and how does it work?
Dental Monitoring is orthodontic software. We set it up on our clinic system here and you set it up as an app on your smartphone. Every 7-10 days, you need to take a selfie of your smile. The Dental Monitoring app will instruct you how to ensure you get all the details captured in your selfie that we need to see.
Once you’ve taken your photo, send it to us via the Dental Monitoring app. Once it comes through to the clinic, we’ll
What are the benefits of Dental Monitoring?
Well, where do we start?
- The greatest benefit of Dental Monitoring we see is that it makes it easy to fit orthodontic treatment into your busy lifestyle.
- You can travel abroad for work, go on holiday, spend more time with the family, move to a new house, move state and you can still have orthodontic treatment.
- Fewer check-up appointments mean less time in our clinic and more time to do the things you enjoy.
- Having the app on your smartphone means greater communication between us. You can get in touch with us whenever you have a question or concern about your treatment, and we can regularly touch base with you to ensure everything is going ok.
- We can make any adjustments to your treatment as soon as required which speeds up your treatment time and ensures the best result possible from your treatment.
your future smile even before you begin treatment.
Setting up Dental Monitoring
At the moment, we only use Dental Monitoring with Invisalign aligners and Spark aligners. So, if you’re having treatment using either of these appliances, it’s quick and easy to set up Dental Monitoring.
Step 1: Download the Dental Monitoring app to your smartphone.
Step 2: Follow the instructions to ensure it’s all set up and working properly.
Step 3: Take weekly selfies of your teeth and send them through to us at the clinic.
If reading all this has made you decide now’s the time to have orthodontic treatment, book your free consultation with us and if we believe Invisalign or Spark aligners are the right appliance for you, we can use Dental Monitoring as part of your treatment plan.
Smile in style today!
Ready to start this sophisticated treatment? Book your free consultation with our team at Smile Style Orthodontics today.